Plant-based Recipe Website Links
The following websites are some of the best the web has to offer for plant-based recipes.
If you have suggestions for some good websites, be sure to contact us and share!
1. Vegan Huggs shares recipes that proves vegan food doesn’t mean bland or boring and it doesn’t have to be complicated either. Most of these recipes are easy to make, full-flavored, and comforting! It also offers many recipes that are gluten-free and oil-free, too.
2. Loving It Vegan shows that making delicious vegan food and creating delicious vegan versions of all your old favorite dishes is possible! Great recipes!
3. Stacey Homemaker has budget-friendly, easy vegan recipes that anyone can make, and everyone will enjoy! Loaded with mouth-watering vegan dishes!
4. Veggie Fun Kitchen is the perfect name for this website! The website’s author believes that plant-based eating and living vegan doesn’t have to be boring or limiting!
5. She Likes Food is the perfect website for those making the transition to meat to vegetarian or vegetarian to vegan. Loads of vegetarian and vegan recipes! Check it out at:
6. A Virtual Vegan is one of the best websites if you are looking for a variety of recipes. It has thousands of recipes from across the United States. It’s amazing!
7. Vegan Richa is just like its name rich. It is loaded with an awesome array of international recipes and everyday fare. However, you will not find a better location for Indian fare.
8. Minimalist Baker is not just a baker’s dream; it is a cook’s dream. According to their own description they “share simple recipes requiring 10 ingredients or less, 1 bowl, or 30 minutes or less to prepare. All eaters are welcome.”
9. Dora’s Table website has some of the most exciting traditional Mexican recipes that according to Dora, “are easy, healthy and delicious!”
10. Plant Based on a Budget has it all: “tons of recipes, videos, meal plans and more to help you save money on a plant-based, tasty meals!”
11. Purple Carrot is the perfect website if there are only two of you. Lots of great recipes and you can even have them shipped to your house if you don’t feel like cooking!
12. Vegan Heaven is a blog where there are lots of “heavenly simple and sinfully delicious vegan recipes!”
13. The Garden Grazer is another blog from a writer who is passionate about food. Lots of good recipes!
14. Healthier Steps is a great place for those who need gluten-free and vegan recipes! You will get hungry just looking at the gorgeous pictures of her personally created recipes.
15. Allrecipes (Vegan Recipes) is a traditional recipe website that has put together hundreds and hundreds of recipes for the plant-based cook! Yeah!
Feel free to contact us if you know of any websites that should be added to this list!