- 1 package McCormick Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 10oz. package Morningstar Farms Steak Strips (they are vegan!)
- 2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 large colored pepper: red, orange or yellow
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 flour tortillas, 6-inch warmed
Salsa, rice, guacamole, chopped tomatoes, and/or Wayfare sour cream (vegan).
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add steak strips and cook according to package directions.
- In same skillet, add 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes. Add a little water if pan gets to dry.
- Spoon into tortillas. Serve with desired toppings, optional.
Note: If you live in the Tri-Cities area of Washington you can find these steak strips at Andy’s Market in College Place and occasionally at Grocery Outlet stores.