Mini Pigs in a Blanket
Prep Time 15 min
Total time 30 min
2 cans any brand refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz)
2 packets Fieldroast brand frankfurters or any plant-based sausage of choice
Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll both cans of crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
- Cut each triangle into three triangles of the same length lengthwise.
- If using Fieldroast frankfurters, cut each into three pieces.
- Place one piece of frankfurter on the base of the triangle and role up to the point.
- Place pointy side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Give each crescent roll enough room to expand a little – no overcrowding.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden Brown.
Serve with dipping sauce of your choice – mine is a mix of mayo and mustard or mustard based BBQ ssauce