**Tofu Sour Cream Dips & Dressings**
- 1 12 oz. box MoriNu Silken Soft Tofu (or 9 oz. regular tofu and ½ cup water)
- 1/2 cup raw cashew nuts or sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon Spice Island Garlic & Herb Seasonings
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives (may use 1 tablespoon dried chives)
- Place all ingredients in blender, except the chives. Blend for at least 1 minute until silky smooth.
- Add the chives. (Blend briefly or green sour cream will result.) Serve. Thickens more if chilled.
Blend in ½ teaspoon each dill weed, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; 1 tablespoon sugar, and more salt to taste (about 1 teaspoon). Add a little water to achieve desired consistency.
Makes 1 ½ cups
**If you just want Tofu Sour Cream leave out the Garlic Herb Seasonings
From the kitchen of Neva Brackett
Adapted from 7 Secrets Cookbook