Balsamic Glazed Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut leaves and stem off cauliflower so it sits flat. Place in a large baking dish and surround with tomatoes, onion wedges, and green beans. Season veggies with salt and coat with olive oil.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together balsamic and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, them immediately reduce to a simmer. Let simmer until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Brush glaze all over cauliflower, reserving some for basting.
- Roast until golden and tender, about 1 hour, periodically basting with glaze. Garnish with parsley and serve.