Bang Bang Brussels Sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (quartered if large)
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice and garlic.
- On a large baking sheet, toss brussels spouts in sauce until fully coated and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until brussels sprouts are slightly charred and tender, 30-35 minutes.