Holiday Roasted Vegetables
- 1-pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced into ½” pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves (or dried)
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves (or dried)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- ¾ cup toasted pecans
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Scatter vegetables on a large baking sheet. Toss with oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary and thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the vegetables are tender, shaking the pan halfway through.
- Before serving toss roasted vegetables with pecans and cranberries.