1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a food processor, puree the beans with liquid from 1 can, garlic, 1/8 tsp. of nutmeg and salt until smooth. Set aside.
3. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Lay eggplant slices on it in one layer, spray with additional cooking spray and broil until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Spray another baking sheet with cooking spray. Lay potato slices on it in one layer, spray with additional cooking spray and broil until just tender, about 10 minutes. Change the oven heat to 400 degrees.
5. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg, cloves and parsley.
6. Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with one-third of the tomato mixture, then layer half the potatoes and eggplant over it. Spoon one-half of the bean mixture over the vegetables. Spoon half of the remaining tomato mixture over the bean puree, and layer on the rest of the potatoes and eggplant. Top with the last of the tomato mixture and gently cover the top of the dish with the lasts of the bean puree. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake in the oven until warmed through, about 15 minutes.