Honey Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 1-pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add Brussels sprouts, cut side down, and cook undisturbed for 3-4 minutes, until golden on the bottom.
- Add ¼ cup water and cover. Let Brussels sprouts steam until tender about 3 minutes. If the skillet seems dry, add more water a tablespoon at a time.
- Remove sprouts from skillet and set aside on a plate. Add vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic to skillet and whisk to combine. Bring to a skimmer and cook until thick and syrupy about 6-8 minutes.
- Return sprouts to pan, toss to coat and heat through about 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately